A bright, talented and ambitious professional with comparable experience of working to the highest standards, who has a long track record of ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality, within budget by effectively organising, managing and utilising all resources. Able to lead teams on commercial, software and e-commerce projects where the highest standards are routinely demanded. Always wanting to be actively involved in all aspects of the project life-cycle.
Project Management Attributes
- Good track record of managing complex multifunctional projects in various environments.
- Crating effective, informed and highly motivated teams focused on delivery.
- Comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience of working with sponsors, stakeholders, and solution providers.
- Successful and demonstrable delivery of results from a client site.
- Superb customer facing skills.
- Producing and delivering project documentation, e.g. user manuals and support.
- Accurately identifying a clients key requirements.
- Managing and supporting the testing and implementation of business initiatives.
- Experience of web development, sales, new business and marketing projects.
- Promoting a company’s image & marketability.
- Resolving/escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to lead and develop a team.
“Apart from contributing to the processes and strategies which enhance any projects I am working on, I feel that my greatest strengths are firstly my ability to deliver projects to agreed timescales.
Secondly my skill at gaining a clear understanding of a clients exact needs, and thirdly being able to co-ordinate and lead all project team resources whilst at the same time building strong working relationship with other project managers.”
- Possessing a responsible attitude, tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Ability to operate under pressure and deliver to demanding deadlines.
- Achieving results through others.
- Able to self start own improvement initiatives.
- Good team player.
- Capable of working under limited supervision.
- Motivating Project or Program teams to own and complete tasks assigned to them.
- Conflict management and prioritisation skills.
- Willingness to accept responsibility when delegated.
- Able to manage significant inputs & relationships with third parties throughout the full life-cycle.
- Can mentor and coach project managers in modern methodologies and techniques.
- Comfortable working in a changing environment.
- A high level of business acumen.
- Knowledge in developing and administrating resource plans and budgets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate, with high level of competence in the Microsoft Office suite of tools, including Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Visio/Project.
- Full systems development life-cycle experience from requirement gathering through design, testing and deployment.
- Managing a diverse team of professionals.
Full CV available upon request via contact page
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31